Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WW Snickers Pie

I was elated when I tasted this dish that a friend made for the holidays last year.  I'm not a big ice cream fan, but this is one wonderful treat!(Thank you Cathy!)

SNICKERS PIE

1 pint (2 cups) vanilla non-fat frozen yogurt, softened
2 Tb. chunky (reduced fat) peanut butter
1/2 pkg. (1/4 cup) sugar free (dry) instant vanilla pudding
1/2 cup fat free whipped topping


In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and pour into 8" pie pan.  Freeze until set.  Before serving drizzle 1 Tb. sugar free chocolate syrup over pie. Serves 8

(I like to mix the yogurt and pudding together - stir in the whipped topping, then add the peanut butter in teaspoons and stir, but don't blend. I enjoy having 'ribbons' of peanut butter throughout.)

Try doubling the recipe and put in a 9" X 13" pan.  Serves 16

WW points per serving - 2