Friday, April 9, 2010

EASY JELLO CAKE MIX COOKIES

I'm involved in the Relay for Life program right now - they're honoring my grandson, Caden, as Youth Survivor of the Year - thank you Lord!  We have a couple of upcoming bake sales, so I'm thinking "baking" and cookies are on my mind these days.  Wanted to share this delicious and easy recipe - it won't be long and it'll be too hot to be baking, so bake these up now and freeze them to eat later. 


JELLO COOKIES



1 - 18 ozs. pkg. white cake mix
1 - 3 ozs. strawberry jello
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil

Blend all ingredients together with a wooden spoon.
Drop on an ungreased cookie sheet - bake for 10 minutes
at 350. Cool 1 minute before removing to rack.

I love that there are so many options with this recipe.
I like using a chocolate cake mix with
cherry or raspberry jello - try using orange or red
jello along with a yellow cake mix, to go along with a 
special-occasion color theme.
I have also used the 50% reduced-sugar cake
mixes with sugar free jello and they're
deliciously wonderful.
ENJOY!

Linked to Thursday's Treasures
Post a Comment