Friday, December 10, 2010

THE BETTER BAKER hits the road! *-*

HAPPY! HAPPY!  JOY!  JOY!  HAPPY!  HAPPY! JOY!!!

Lookie!  Lookie!  What my darlin' hubby did for me!  We just got it done yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased! 

 How fun is this?



AND...the man who did the lettering bought 2 cookbooks from me - a woman who works in the same building bought 3!  Yesterday was a very very good day.

I also won a "Cook Once a Month" cookbook from my friend Jane Doiron's blog.  Yippee!!!

God continues to blow my socks off in all these special blessings! TO HIM BE THE GLORY!

5 comments :

  1. So cool - look at you stylin' in your minivan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks AMAZING!! Now I'll be able to point and say, "I know her." God is good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Marsha! Your car looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing in my joy with your heart warming comments. It's hard to wipe the smile off my face right now! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly