Monday, October 3, 2011

Introducing....

WELCOME OCTOBER!!


I love to see a 'mess' of pumpkins!


(This picture reminds me of a very relaxing week at a cabin on the Lake of the Ozarks we enjoyed with friends last Oct - AAAHHH!!)


 Hello Friends & Fans (One of the same=)....

I wanted to give you a 'heads up' about something I'm initiating
in this new month.

I began my blog over 2 years ago at the encouragement of my daughter Deb...The Queen Mommy (check her out!)

One of the things she's always 'pushed' for me to share are helpful hints.

I use to share tips - dubbed "Marsha's Musings" - with a group of church ladies and it was fun....

So...beginning tomorrow, I will be sharing "Tuesday Tips" for a few weeks to help ease all the things you do as a mom/woman running a household, especially with the holidays quickly approaching. 


I hope you'll find some practical & frugal ideas for things like meal planning, cutting $$ from your grocery bill, cleaning and more.

And please....I would love for you to leave comments to share your ideas for making things easier in your busy lives, especially with the holidays looming ahead of us soon.

I just might want to 'borrow' some of your ideas to share...
giving you credit of course.

4 comments :

  1. Good Morning! I love the fall. We had frost the past 2 mornings here. I thought your photo of the Ozarks was from Kentucky at first glance. Looks a lot like that here in the fall. A great idea to share Tuesday tips and I bet you have some good ones. I did not realize I was not following you on my personal page until you gave me that shoutout yesterday. Thank you so much! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons. I love all the different colors. I love the fall leaves, by the way. I think everyone can use a helpful tip now and then. Especially ones that make life easier. Great idea!! I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is going to be so much fun! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly