Thursday, July 26, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award


Some time ago - I was excited & grateful to receive the 

One Lovely Blog Award from Some, Some and Some 


Thanks so much "B" for passing this onto me.  I just love the gorgeous blog background she uses...full of 'real' photos (my most favorite!)  And the awesome recipes she shares also...

I apologize for taking so long to get this together to share....
Now, on to the business associated with this award…


Rules of the Award:
1. Display the blog award.
2. Create a link to the site that nominated you.
3. Write 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Display the links of the blogs you love and pass on the award (I’ve gone for seven, which are below).


7 Random Facts About Me:
1. I love all kinds of chocolate, especially dark. 
2. I have been a wife to the same wonderful man for 44 years, am mama to 3... Nana to 8. 
3. I have surprised myself and have actually enjoyed doing some public speaking. I have been dubbed an "Inspirational Humorist"...(I like that!) 
4. My favorite color is purple...the darker, the better.
5. My favorite books to read are autobiographies or ones authored by my dear friend, Mesu Andrews. Her fictional stories about Biblical characters are amazingly creative. 
6. It would be difficult to survive in my kitchen without my whisk. 
7. I am an encourager at heart. 


7 Blogs I Love Reading:
1. For super creative recipes; anything you can imagine...and more!
Lark's Country Heart
2. For healthy recipes and info - Whole New Mom
3. For a 'kozy', homey atmosphere and recipes - Kitty's Kozy Kitchen
4. For awesome every day baked treats to serve your family - The Big Green Bowl
5. For a delicious healthy sugar-free recipes  - Sugar-Free Mom
6. For great recipes and awesome parenting ideas - Meaningful Mama
7. For yummy recipes, blogging tips & crafts - 4 You with Love


Thank you again "B" for sharing this sweet award with me. 

6 comments :

  1. Marsha, You can make me SMILE :) on any given day! THANK YOU!!
    For all you are in my life! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, Marsha! I love reading the random facts about you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Marsha! I loved reading facts about you. Thanks for passing the award onto me!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you, Marsha. I love your blog and your style! Well, and thank you for passing the award on to me and The Big Green Bowl! It is an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Sorry for not responding to you sooner with my name - I was away and had limited web access. Thank you for your kind comments about my blog. I really enjoy reading your blog and you thoroughly deserved the award - you have a lovely blog! Loved reading your seven random facts and I look forward to exploring the blogs that you list here. Becky

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly