Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nutterbutter Fudge {Microwave}



OH.MY.SOUL!!!!!!!!!

This easy fudge is fantastic! Maybe even Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!

Only 4 simple ingredients - a microwave - an 8" X 8" pan and you are all set!

Honestly, it took less than 2 minutes to make this irresistible treat. 

This would make a special gift for the holidays or if you need to make something quick for a bake sale or potluck. 

I used the little (round, tall) tub of mini Nutterbutter cookies (at the Dollar store) - worked perfectly. I'm a gal who loves crunch, and having that extra YUM to bite into made this perfect for me. 

I found the recipe at Kristin's Knook and know I will be making it for the holidays. I've already stocked up when I found peanut butter chips on sale. 

I thank her kindly for allowing me to share this recipe here...it's also in my second cookbook. (which is sold out!)

Not long ago, we had an out-of-town friend spend the night (Hi Kristal!). She's always been WILD about peanut butter fudge.  After tasting mine, she went & bought the ingredients so I could make it so she could take it with her.  
*-*

(And six months later when I was in touch with her, she told me she's made this awesome fudge 50 times!...hmm...she does have a tendency to exaggerate a little bit=) 

MMMM good stuff!



NUTTER BUTTER FUDGE

1/2 c. peanut butter
1 - 11 ozs. bag Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
(I suggest using name brand for fullest flavor)
1 - 14 ozs. can sweetened condensed milk
1 container mini-Nutterbutter cookies (or about 8 large, crushed coarsely)

Line an 8" X 8" pan with foil & spray with cooking spray.
(I used nonstick foil)

In a microwavable bowl, melt the peanut butter, chips and sweetened condensed milk together.  After 45 seconds on high, I stirred and stirred until it was all nearly melted, then zapped it for another 10 - 15 seconds. (Be careful not to overcook.. you just want everything melted together.) Fold in cookie crumbs. Spread evenly in pan and refrigerate to harden. 

(Don't let a drop go to waste (waist!) Grab a spatula and be sure to lick up every tasty bite left in the bowl!=)  

Linked to Wednesday Extravaganza
            Thursdays Treasures
            Freakin' Did it Friday
             Foodie Friends Friday
     Mop it up Monday
                  Kitchen Fun & Crafty Friday
             Iron Chef Mom - Peanut Butter
GBP Roundup - Christmas Cookies/Candy  
Weekend Potluck
Meal Plan Monday
Full Plate Thursday
Meal Plan Monday

11 comments :

  1. Wow - this fudge looks so good and I love how easy it is to make! Awesome recipe share, perfect for the holidays! Thank you! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks delicious! And yes, it would be great for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's definitely got me singing a Mary Poppins tune! Sounds sooo so good! I'm just waiting for the day when you post something I DON'T want to try! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY! I am going to make this today! I love anything with Peanut Butter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a microwave but this fudge makes me want to go buy one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love peanut butter! =)
    Thanks for sharing this easy fudge recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness gracious, these look delicious. I must add Nutterbutter Fudge to our Christmas repertoire! Tweeting it now!! :)

    Neighbors About Town Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. How mouthwatering!
    Thank you for sharing at Foodie Friends Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I am going to tell my husband that I am going to make fudge in the microwave, he will call me crazy. I love this recipe so so much!
    Thank you for sharing this at Wednesday Extravaganza! Hope to see you there again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow..these look SO good! We would love for you to share this at our Kitchen Fun and Crafty link party.. http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2012/11/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link_15.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly