Thursday, May 29, 2014

(3-Ingredient) Mini Nutella Brownies

In cleaning out, trying to downsize and move to a smaller place, this is another recipe I've come across.

I don't remember ever trying it, but with only 3 ingredients, and half a jar of nutella sitting on the shelf, I HAD to mix it up...by hand...and we were happy to enjoy a little snack.

Recipe says it makes 12 mini muffins - I ended up with only 11. But hey - who's going to complain?

NOT ME!  This is a fabulous recipe when you need a little something sweet but don't want a lot left to sit around and tempt you.  These would be great even for a family of 4 or 5...feel free to double the recipe if you want. 

I think I'll put little dollops of peanut butter in the middle before baking them the next time I make them. 

Enjoy!! 


MINI NUTELLA BROWNIES 

1/2 c. nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread)
1 egg
5 Tb. flour
1/4 c. chocolate chips, optional 

Preheat oven to 350. Line 12 mini muffin cups with paper liners. 

In small bowl, mix ingredients by hand, adding chocolate chips last, if you're using them. 

Divide evenly between cups, almost 3/4 full.  Bake 11 - 12 minutes or until they test done. (If you stick a toothpick in the middle of one, it doesn't come out gooey, it's done!)  Cool and enjoy. 

Yield: 11 or 12 

Linked to Weekend Potluck


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly