Sunday, September 6, 2015

Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls (3-ingredients!)

We all need and love quick and easy recipes.
I have many in my big recipe collections and they're the ones I run to first.

Breakfast 'quicks' are certainly a favorite...we want to eat...NOW!

Using any kind of canned biscuit is also a favorite, so when I saw this
great idea...

HOW ABOUT A CARAMEL APPLE FOR BREAKFAST??

Top canned cinnamon rolls with chopped apples and caramel...

Well, how dare I say no??? 

These are good enough to serve guests!  Enjoy every tasty bite. 

I slightly adapted a recipe I saw at Moments with Mandi, who used
twice as much apple and caramel. (We don't need all that sugar, but
I'm sure it's wonderful). 

I think these would be great with some cooked bacon crumbled over the top...
Next time.....

(Hover over image to pin)

CARAMEL APPLE CINNAMON ROLLS

1 tube ready-to-bake cinnamon rolls, 
(setting aside frosting)
1 large apple, diced
1 c. caramel sauce, divided

Preheat oven to 375. 

Spray a cake pan with non-stick cooking spray, then arrange the rolls in the pan. 

Sprinkle the diced apples evenly over top, then drizzle with half the caramel sauce.  (You could also add chopped nuts if desired). 

Bake 15 - 18 minutes or until golden brown. 

Allow to slightly cool; then drizzle remaining caramel sauce, and 
also some of the frosting from the can over the rolls.  

Serve warm with coffee or milk. 

Linked to Full Plate Thursday
      Weekend Potluck
     Meal Plan Monday


You might also enjoy these dishes using canned biscuits...


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly