Monday, September 16, 2019

Cacao Chocolate Tea Review



I was contacted by the Cacao Tea Co. to taste test their tea.

I love all kinds of teas and my hubby and I enjoy an evening cuppa tea a few nights a week.

What really intrigued me about this tea is its claim that it's CHOCOLATE flavored, and yet caffeine free! It has a sweetness of its own. This special tea is made from loose-leaf cacao husks which surround the cacao bean. 

I savor the wonderful smell of the cacao tea too. It is a loose leaf tea, so it helps to have a little infuser, or cheesecloth to wrap the loose tea in to steep. 

I don't want to forget to mention the fact this tasty tea is a mood and energy booster and a perfect healthy alternative to coffee. It is also high in antioxidants and is completely sugar-free, caffeine-free, gluten-free and dairy-free.


It also helps decrease blood pressure and improves brain function! 

Now you can really have your chocolate and drink it too!! 

WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE??? 


I love that I can drink it in the evenings, when I normally have to choose decaf tea. This tea relaxes me. 

Please be sure to go to the website link below and read details about these subjects...

THE TOP FIVE REASONS WHY DRINKING THIS TEA WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE..
(they are at the bottom of the page) 


1. No Guilt Chocolate Experience
2. Rich in Antioxidants and Flavanoids
3. Delicate Energy Boost
4. Lowers Blood Pressure
5.Mood Enhancing Properties

Sip! Sip! Horray! 






Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments :

  1. I loved your comment “Sip! Sip! Hooray!” How wonderful to have this tea to enjoy, my friend. It sounds like comfort in a cup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very tasty - thanks much for stopping by you sweet thing! <3

      Delete

Printfriendly