Monday, November 9, 2009

Clearance & Bargains & Sales - OH MY!

16 savings
I just LOVE my sales and bargains - one of my biggest 'kicks' in having to spend $$. (Or is it having $$ to spend?=) Just wanted to share some extra special things God has blessed me with recently. 

I shop at my local grocery store weekly, and buy mostly sale items and stock up that way.  They have recently begun printing out, not only coupon savings, but the savings on sale items as well, so I've really been thrilled over my savings.

This is what they've looked like the last couple of weeks....

I paid out $19.23 & saved $12.20.

Last week I paid out $19.63 and saved $16.13!




MY OH MY!




I had a 'mental health' day last week and got to spend the day away with a dear friend.  We shopped til we dropped and got lots of great deals then too.

I love Kohl's stores - their clearance racks are sensational!  Since neither of us had a coupon to take in with us, I decided to open a charge account, because they were giving 15% off when you do.  I did all my shopping at the clearance racks - plus the new cashier 'accidently' gave me a double discount...another 15% senior discount.  (Only to be told AFTER she rang me up, that they don't double discount...but since she had already given them both to me...well, OK. -Thank you Lord!) 

My receipt says I spent $66 & saved $255!  IT DOESN'T GET TOO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT NOW DOES IT???

kohls receipt

I praise the Lord for all the smiles & sunshine He sends my way - these last couple of weeks have been very trying for me, so these special deals are very meaningful and uplifting. No doubt - heavenly gifts to me at this time in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly