WELCOME TO ANOTHER AWESOME WEEK OF WEEKEND POTLUCK!
When I share something worth sharing again...
This week it's a favorite 'comfort' snack...
quick, thick, delicious and easy....
I LOVE this pudding...warm from the 'oven'.
(AND....I love topping mine with peanut butter!)
(click on link below)
We are SO happy you came to share at our table today..it's easy to feel the pounds packing on just viewing all the deliciousness ya'll link up week after week!
....Let's head on over to the party!
First, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken by Aunt Nubby’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Strawberry Lemonade Cookies by Back for Seconds
Chili Tater Tot Casserole by Served Up With Love
And, a personal favorite ~
Grilled Chicken with Summer Fruit Salsa by Carrie's Experimental Kitchen
Your hostesses ~
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.