Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hot Buffalo Wing Dip




My cousin Vanessa emailed this recipe to me January of last year. 

I made it for Super Bowl 2012 and sent it with my husband to my son's house.  

I never got a photo of it because he returned with an empty dish, so 
Tonya Ferguson (thanks so much Dear!)
has allowed me to borrow her photo of a very similar recipe. 

I've seen a lot of versions around the net, but this is the one my family loves. 
It tastes just like buffalo chicken wings! 

How can you possibly go wrong with a recipe using only FIVE ingredients???

I'm guessing the boys are going to ask for it again this year. 
I know MY boy (hubby) will!

Buffalo dip
photo credit: Tonya Ferguson

HOT BUFFALO WING DIP

1 - 8 ozs. pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 cans (9.75 ozs) chicken breast
1/2 c. Marie's bleu cheese dressing
1/2 c. crumbled bleu cheese 
3/4 c. Frank's Buffalo wing sauce 
(I used Frank's regular hot sauce) 

Blend well by hand - pour into greased baking dish.
Bake at 350 for 20 - 30 minutes or until bubbly. 

Tastes just like buffalo chicken wings! 

Linked to Weekend Potluck
         Gooseberry Patch Roundup - Father's Day
Meal Plan Monday

3 comments :

  1. This sounds like a yummy dip recipe!
    **pinning to save. =)

    Have a great weekend!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make something similar to this. It's SO GOOD! Have a great weekend Marsha!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly