Monday, June 10, 2013

Thank you Kitty!

 I am just SOOOO blessed!

I was squealing with delight when I opened a package last week and found
this adorable personalized towel, made and sent to me by my blogging
buddy, Kitty of Kitty's Kozy Kitchen.

She knew I decorate my home in Americana colors and the towel she chose to send matched perfectly with two I already had hanging on the door.  It has a poofy 3-D frosted cupcake on it...absolutely perfect for my kitchen. 




Kitty!!

We both love tea and I was so happy to get these tea bags from her too.  I used the orange tea to make some yummy iced tea.  

I have placed the adorable Mary Engelbreit card she included with my card 'treasures'.

Sweet!!! Nothing compares like a personal touch..don't you think?


What a lovely & thoughtful Southern Belle Kitty is!
I am so thankful for the heart 'n' soul connection we can share as bloggers with our blogging family!


3 comments :

  1. Awww you're so sweet, Marsha! That was the sweetest post and I feel so blessed to have you as a friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That towel is the bomb! What a great friend you have!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly