WELCOME BACK TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
Hope you've had a good week and are coming with your party hats on!
Where I share something worth sharing...again...
These yummy bites will make your tongue do the tango.
(For the most part anyway). And only 3 ingredients!!!!!!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Slow Cooker Meatballs in Gravy by I Thee Cook
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Apple Pie Spread Dip by Moms Encouraging Moms
And, a personal favorite ~
Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars by Reaching Beyond My Reach
Your hostesses ~
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!