WELCOME TO OUR VALENTINE WEEKEND POTLUCK!
When I share something worth sharing...again
This irresistible treat is one of my very favorites.
Only FIVE ingredients to whip up this amazing chocolate bar.
(including a cake mix and a tub of coconut-pecan frosting!!)
What a great way to show someone you love them by mixing up this easy
and luscious dessert!
AND A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU TOO!
This is my very favorite holiday. May you enjoy a sweet day from beginning to end. I have never believed this special day was just for sweethearts. We all have someone beloved in our lives...Whether it's a parent or sibling, a cousin or friend - Take time to let someone know you love and care about them this holiday.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Super Secret Ingredient No Bake Cookies by Kelli’s Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Valentine Popcorn Snack Mix by Made from Pinterest
White Chocolate Strawberry Truffle Bark by Call me PMC
And, a personal favorite ~
Chicken Cordon Bleu (Super Simple) by Faith Filled Food for Moms
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.