WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!
Hope you enjoy a safe and fun weekend!!
When I share something worth sharing...again...
This wonderful dessert is great for patriotic holiday celebrations...
or any gathering! Use your favorite blue- and red-berry combo!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Pineapple Sheet Cake by Spicy Southern Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Berries and Ice Cream Pie by Simply Suzanne’s At Home
Chocolate Fluff by The Kitchen is My Playground
And, a personal favorite ~
Savor Mini Meatloaves by Hot Eats and Cool Reads
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.