WELCOME TO ANOTHER WEEKEND POTLUCK PARTY!
This is an older post, but the taste stands strong! It is one of our own Tonya's recipes and I love them as much as she does! These have a streusel topping that makes them irresistible. Don't wait for Thanksgiving to try 'em.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Chocolate No-Bake Cookie Bars by Cooking with K
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Caramel Pecan Brownie Bites by Hot Eats & Cool Reads
Cake Mix Dinner Rolls by Our Table for 7
And, a personal favorite ~
Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix by Life with Garnish
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.