SO happy to have you joining us!! As you can see...we had a sweet tooth again this week. Look at those mouth-watering features!!
When I share something worth sharing...again...
These luscious bars are a "Healthier Choice"...with natural peanut butter, coconut oil, honey and oats...and chocolate..you can't go wrong.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Pecan Pie Cheesecake by Spicy Southern Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Fresh Apple Cake with Honey Glaze by Big Rigs ‘n Lil’ Cookies
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole by Recipes that Crock
And, a personal favorite ~
Make Ahead Freezer Burritos by My Overflowing Cup
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.