WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK...AND
Hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday season and are recovering from all the hustle and bustle...ready to get back in the kitchen...
My Flashback Friday recipe is a quick and easy treat with healthy ingredients...
like oatmeal, peanut butter, flax seed, agave, and more...
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Bacon Cheddar Bites by With a Blast
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Crock Pot Pot Roast by Sweet Little Bluebird
Bacon Jam by Cooking with K
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video Please use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!