WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
We are excited you stopped by today...pour some coffee and sit a spell...
When I share something worth sharing...again...
Using refrigerated rolls makes this one dish very simple to make...
let the crockpot do the cooking while you're busy doing other things.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
The Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie by Sunflower Supper Club
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Summer Garden Pasta Spaghetti by Simply Suzanne’s at Home
Fully Loaded Hash Brown Casserole by Everyday Made Fresh
And, a personal favorite ~
Chocolate Crunch Raspberry Waffles by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video Please use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!