Sunday, November 1, 2015

Crockpot Round Steak and Vegetables

This simple crockpot dish is AMMMMMazing!

I threw it all in the crockpot, turned on the switch and went about my day. 
Baked some rolls before we were ready to eat, and enjoyed a
delectable meal with very little fuss. 

The meat was fork-tender....I love it when it melts in your mouth and you don't have to chew forever!

I adore simple crockpot recipes like this.  Saw this one at Recipes that Crock and decided to make it a one-dish meal by adding the veggies.  The house smelled so good while it cooked...and I could hardly wait for dinnertime. 

I also added 1 TB. A-1 Sauce, since hubby loves it so much. It made
for a richer gravy too. 

I had the herb and garlic soup mix on hand and needed to use it, but the
onion soup would be really good too. 


CROCKPOT ROUND STEAK AND VEGETABLES 

5 medium pieces round steak 
3 or 4 medium potatoes, chunked
about 1 cup of 2" carrot pieces
(larger sized mini carrots work fine)
1 oz pkg dry herb and garlic soup 
(or onion soup)
1/4 c. water
1 - 10.75 ozs. can cream of mushroom soup
(I used a can of mushroom/chicken mixed)
1 Tb. A-1 Sauce, optional

Place meat in slow cooker; top with veggies. 
In medium bowl, combine dry soup mix, water, canned soup and A-1; mix well; pour over vegetables. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.

Linked to Weekend Potluck









Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly