WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
We thank you all for taking part in our giveaway!
We have already contacted the winners and gift cards are being sent.
Trust you all will enjoy a blessed CHRISTmas season. We will return to partying at Weekend Potluck in the new year.
When I share something worth sharing...again...
These biscuits are so tasty and easy, using canned biscuits! Perfect for Christmas morning breakfast!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Lightly Candied Pecans by Mirlandra's Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Ham & Cheese Pinwheels by Kim'S Country Line
Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Roll Cake with Eggnog Icing by A Sprinkle of This and That
And, a personal favorite ~
Crazy Carrot Cake by Sweet Little Bluebird
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun.When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!