WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!!!!
I'm here and having a great time in Florida.
Excited to be able to share in Weekend Potluck
in the new year! Hope your new year
has been a good one for you!
A delicious treat any time of day....with oatmeal, peanut butter, flax seed meal, yogurt and more...microwave...no left overs!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Pulled Pork Enchiladas with Creamy Cheese Sauce by Cooking with Carlee
Recipes that caught our attention ~
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Fluff by Tornadough Alli
Raspberry French Toast Casserole by Easy Peasy Life Matters
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- Sweet Little Bluebird~ Mary
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun.When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!