Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Thanks and So Long for Now....



As the end of the year comes, so do changes in our lives. 

Sometimes, they're hard decisions, and other times they're easier. 

I'm cutting back on time at my blog in the new year. 
That was the easy decision...

TRUTH IS...MY FAMILY NEEDS ME. And I gotta keep
FIRST THINGS FIRST! 

Since I have over 1600 recipes/posts here, I will not just be walking away. 
I'm just going into S-L-O-W mode! And my blog will remain 'up'. 

I'll never be able to thank all of you for your awesome support over the years. I had NO clue what I was getting into when I began blogging.  

I have learned and grown and been stretched in ways I couldn't have ever imagined...and I THANK YOU!!!  For your support, and love, emails and comments..for everything you've done to enrich my life! 


I won't be sharing weekly recipes, but hope to post randomly.
I do hope you'll watch for my "Flashback Friday" posts sharing recipe links,
after taking a big break in January.  

I will still be sharing links at Facebook and Twitter

AND...I need more time to work on Cookbook #3 - hoping to publish it 
in the early fall of 2017.  I'd love for you to watch for that....

I'm really dreading the 'hole' in my heart I'll have from missing all the interaction in this amazing blogging community. That's definitely the hard part.

I never imagined how much I would love and care for so many that I've never met in person, but seem to know so well.  And depend on! 

So thank you from the bottom of my heart...though for each of you, there
is no bottom to my heart. 

I'll be seeing you around....

Thanks for your prayers for me and mine, as I remember to thank God for you. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly