Friday, November 11, 2011

I LOVE Getting and Giving Awards!!

Oh how tickled I am to have recently received this lovely award (a new one to me!) from Aunt Nubby's Kitchen Thanks a million Anita for thinking of me with this one.  I'm tickled down to my toes!

The "Triple Cute" Blog Award!



This award is to be passed on to seven other deserving bloggers by the recipient. I have chosen some favorites of mine with super cute blogs and lots of creativity, all wrapped up into one triple cute blog!

 Please visit these lovely ladies and check out their awesome blogs.
A'lil Country Sugar....who amazes me how she creates delectable dishes and uses leftovers to make something new! Ever the creative blogger!
Chocolate Covered Katie...who blows me away with all the incredible & healthy desserts she comes up with!
4littlefergusons...who keeps me in awe over all the things she accomplishes and the wisdom she has as a young mama to 4 precious wee ones. One terrific photographer too!
Flour Me With Love...who is so faithful to share the most delicious recipes and has a darling blog set up.
Cooking with Libby...who is not only a creative blogger & cook, but one I've been following the longest because she never fails to 'keep me on the edge of my seat' with her wonderful posts.
Lark's Country Heart ....who has fantastic recipes, but best of all, has a {country} heart that gives and gives herself away.  A lovely lady who never ceases to amaze me.
The Sweet Swiper - by Kirsten - a woman after my heart. She makes the same kind of foodie delights that I like to make...and eat too. I love the cute and simple crafts she shares also.
***********************************

Many thanks to my sweet daughter, Deb, AKA The Queen Mommy who bestowed me with this award a few weeks ago and I just haven't made time to pass it along, so figured I would include it in this post also.  She's the reason I began blogging and am ever grateful for her encouragement.


Liebster means "Beloved" in German..just lovely!

The Liebster is awarded to spotlight up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (which may or not be true in every case!) . Here are the guidelines a recipient should follow:

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. Copy and paste the award on your blog. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers. And most of all – have fun!


Grandma Loy's Kitchen - a good email bud who inspires me and shares amazing recipes.  I especially love all the DIY ideas she shares!
Amee's Savory Dish - she shares lots of ways to make nutritious & healthy dishes and I so appreciate that.
Sneakers of Faith - by Heather - a fairly new blog (and a very new bride!) that is full of inspiration and encouragement.
The Cooking Blog - by Jessica, a young teenage gal who shares great recipes, simple crafts and her interesting life. 
(I was that young girl once upon a time=)
Live.Art.Fully - by Jennifer, who shares struggles with a chronic disease, is a homeschooling mom and is full of faith and inspiration.  A new blog to me, and I'm glad I crossed paths with this one.  









5 comments :

  1. Thank you so much Marsha! What a cute little award....I am honored, and thank you for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you, Mrs. Baker! I am honored you thought of me. Have a blessed weekend! Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being so kind :) I'm grateful that you thought of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so very much, Marsha!! It made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly