Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cake Mix 3-Chip Blondies


If you hadn't realize it yet, I'm all about simple and quick recipes, so I was tickled to find this easy bar cookie recipe at
Kristin's kNook during one of my wild races through linky parties.

This is one of those recipes I call "Easy Peasy"....


I am always finding things I cannot resist making...this was one of them.
(I often bake/make atleast one thing just about every day...One special day I  made 7!=)

This was a quick and easy recipe I whipped up to sell at a bake sale.

They're delicious and very versatile as you can add a mixture of any kinds of chips you have on hand, or even coconut or dried cranberries.

You could also change up the kind of cake mix too.
This makes a nice thick batch of cookies - baked in an 8" X 8" pan.

CAKE MIX 3-CHIP BLONDIES
1 (18 ozs) box yellow cake mix
1/4 c. canola oil
1 egg
1/2 c. peanut butter chips
1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 c. butterscotch chips

In large bowl, mix the dry cake mix, oil and egg together until well blended.  Stir in the chips.  Spoon into a greased 8" X 8" pan.  Bake at 350 for 20 - 30 minutes.  You want them to be somewhat soft in the center.

It takes a little time for them to set up. They freeze nicely also.

Linked to Foodie Friends Friday
 Weekend Potluck

9 comments :

  1. These do sound very tasty and I like the simple part! This is a recipe to hang on to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about quick and easy also. Great Recipe! Adding it to my recipe list to make! thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making these for sure...easy and quick! Not to mention...delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed these come through the facebook feed. They look mighty good. Thank you for sharing at Foodie Friends Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look awesome! Can't wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly