Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Three Bean Turkey Chili {Crockpot}

This is an easy and healthy recipe I saw from Kraft. 

It's delicious and I hope you try it soon.

It's wonderful with crackers or cornbread...or cornbread salad.  MMM! 

I was in a rush when I made it on top of the stove, but it's great to throw in the crockpot and let cook during the day too. 



THREE BEAN TURKEY CHILI 

1/2 lb. ground turkey
1 - 28 ozs. can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 - 16 ozs. jar chunky salsa
1 - 15 ozs. can black beans, rinsed
1 - 15 ozs. can kidney beans, rinsed
1 - 15 ozs. can great northern beans, rinsed
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 pkg. (7 ozs) 2% milk shredded cheddar cheese
ritz crackers

Cook turkey in large saucepan on medium-high heat 10 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. 

Add to slow cooker with all remaining ingredients except cheese and crackers; stir.

Cover with lid.  Cook on high 2 - 3 hours (or low for 4 - 5 hours).

Spoon into bowls; top with cheese. Serve with crackers. 

Linked to Meet Penny - Beans & Rice
Whatcha Crockin Wednesday

4 comments :

  1. This Turkey Chili not only looks delicious, but also simple to make; I'd be a fool not to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby is a big Chili fan, He would love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice recipe. Unfortunately, I'm cooking bad :(.
    But my friend recommended me a site funny cooking book
    I always check out this website before making food.
    Sorry for my English. It's my third language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good and the fact it is a crock pot recipe is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower. I hope you stop by for a visit and follow along.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly