Monday, November 5, 2012

Delicious Easy Recipes Using Canned Biscuits - FREE Ecookbook


                                                                         

A THANK YOU FROM .......



Have I got something special for you!!!  I've been wanting to do something 'more' to say THANK YOU to all of my fans for your support & encouragement, and Facebook likes!  Here it is......




My daughter, Deb, and I, are always talking about ways to do things faster and better - and when it comes to fixing meals and desserts, we get pretty excited.

So we decided to put together a little e-cookbook (truly...this is a 'taste' of more to come in the new year=) containing several recipes using canned or frozen biscuits, rolls, or dough.  We each really enjoy using them in recipes, and have both savory and sweet options to make any night special!

Just click the link below to get your *Free* PDF copy to download and print.  Let me know what you think about the recipes when you try them.  We'd love to know how much YOU love them, too!


Delicious, Easy Recipes Using Canned Biscuits

                                                                            

7 comments :

  1. Marsha,
    What a great ECookbook! Thanks for a great collection of recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection - thank you so much for sharing. Can't wait to try out the cheese danish recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ebook Marsha and how sweet of you to offer it for free, thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful ebook! Thanks so much for sharing your delicious recipes in this format.
    The Pumpkin recipes sound so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweeties you and your daughter are to offer this wonderful little e-book. I will probably be making m all the recipes at some point. Some I have made in the past, but it is so nice to have them all together in one place. I have a special file on my computer just for the goodies that I find at your blog. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the free e-cookbook, Marsha! I'm off to share it on my Facebook wall!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I'm sure I can use these recipes!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly