Thursday, May 30, 2013

Skinny Mozzarella Stix

OH YUM!!!  

These tasty bites were just perfect and I can't wait to make them again soon. 

As I have often told you....I LOVE Nancy's recipes at Skinny Kitchen. She has such a knack for making you think you're not eating a 'healthier choice'...and these cheese stix were no exception. 

Nancy shares shopping tips, nutritional values and even Weight Watchers points.
When you stop over there, please tell her I sent you. 

You can choose to use 'regular' or light string cheese.  I do love the WW smoked string cheese. So flavorful. 

Just 2 pieces (the string cheese is cut in half for this recipe) = only TWO
Weight Watchers points. 

There are no 'fancy' ingredients in this dish either...just things like panko crumbs, flour and garlic powder. And of course, they're baked not fried.

Here's my photo...head on over to Nancy's...for the full recipe click here 

You're welcome!  =D 


SKINNY MOZZARELLA STIX 



Linked to GBP Roundup - Lightened Up

6 comments :

  1. Oh YUM, Marsha! These Stix sound perfect and I can't wait to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm! I LOVE Mozzarella Sticks! Haven't had them in a while. Great recipe!

    Have a nice weekend, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best Marsha!!! Thank you aoooo much for sharing my recipe for Skinny Mozzarella Stixs. I'm so happy you enjoyed them.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    With my warmest wishes,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look awesome! =)
    I need to try these soon.

    Pinning to my Bread board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mozzarella sticks SO much. Lovin' the sound of these lighter ones. I could go to town on these! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for yummy light treats! I made Hungry Girl's mozz sticks years ago but probably wouldn't do it now since Fiber One has aspartame in it and that's what she used (ground up) for her coating. Was still awesome though! Will check these out.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly