Wednesday, August 7, 2013

3 Gloriously Cheesey Side Dishes {Blast From The Past}


 HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY TO OUR GRANDDAUGHTER, CLAIRA RUTH! 
We've seen so many changes and maturity in her this last year.
She's great at writing us love notes that read...
"Nana & Papa, I love you so, so, so, so, so, so much!"
What a Sweet Girl!!!! 


This yummy dish can be made ahead & frozen before baking.
The crunchy topping adds so much to the terrific flavor. 

Make-Ahead M-M-Macaroni & Cheese


This is a family favorite that is a staple at our meals together. 
One my mom made when I was growing up, so lots of fond
memories for me come along with this one. 



This is a very simple-to-make dish that your family will love!
Creamy, Cheesey Cabbage.  OH my!

Cheese Scalloped Cabbage



2 comments :

  1. Aw, happy birthday to your grand-daughter! And thanks for being so "cheesey" today - cheese is my favorite! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Granddaughter!

    All of these cheesy recipes sound delicious! =)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly