Friday, January 31, 2014

A Change of Plans...

Hello Dear Foodie Friends

Sorry, NO 


for me this weekend....

I'm going to be on the road...heading SOUTH....so won't be participating in our Weekend Potluck party, but my sweet co-horts, (co-hostesses), will be, so please feel free to head on over to one of the links below and share your wonderful dishes.

Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
The Country Cook~ Brandie

I will miss you, but plan to be back next week, with laptop in tow, to party hardy with y'all for WP in the weeks to come, while hubby and I are enjoying some fun in the sun. 

Hope you've cooked up a storm trying to stay warm in these frigid temps around the country!!  Can't wait to see what you will share!! 

Til next Friday....


Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly