Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

Thanks so much to all of you who have been so wonderful to support my blog this year! 

I never would have imagined SO many folks being interested in what I whip up in the kitchen!

Y'ALL ROCK! 

Wishing you all a Very Merry CHRISTmas week and New Year too. 


I do believe that JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON! 

WOW!  How'd we get so old so fast huh????

I'm going to take a break from my blog for a few weeks. Not only to enjoy the holidays, but we are getting ready to head to Florida - for 3 months! We've never been gone that long before and it's taking me some time to sort and pack. There are some things I just don't want to live without that long!

And sometimes...we just need a break! 

I like to choose a "Word of the Year"...through God's leading. 
In years past, I've chosen JOY, RESTORATION, and PEACE.

This year God has directed me to the word REFRESHED! 

And He gave me this verse to emphasize it to me....

ROMANS 15:32 - THAT I MAY COME UNTO YOU WITH JOY BY THE WILL OF GOD, AND MAY WITH YOU BE REFRESHED

So for now, I will say 'so long'...I will continue to publish
"Blast from the Past" at my blog on Wednesdays, to share old blog posts at my social media pages and to participate in Weekend Potluck parties on Fridays, but hope you'll hang with me and be ready for some new recipe ideas come February. 

May you enjoy some R & R after a busy busy month too!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly