Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Lightly Candied Pecans


I'm usually trying to 'lighten' up a recipe, so when I see one already lightened, 
I HAVE to try it!

I do so enjoy candied pecans, but don't like all the sugar that normally comes with it.

And I LOVE that this is quick!

I found the recipe at Weekend Potluck when our faithful friend shared at
Mirlandra's Kitchen



Nuts are a healthy snack any time of day so do hope you'll give this simple
recipe a try.  You'll want to be sure to keep the recipe handy. 

I love that the recipe only takes minutes because it's cooked in a skillet on the stovetop...just melt butter and add brown sugar...and it's fast. 

Mirlandra created this recipe so you can click on the link below to go to the recipe for ingredient measurements and simple instructions.

You're welcome!!

LIGHTLY CANDIED PECANS






Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly