Sunday, April 3, 2016

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Smoothie


This is a simple and tasty smoothie with protein...I added it to my Smoothie Pinterest Board from Cooking Classy.

I adapted it just a little, and used my unsweetened protein powder, instead of baking cocoa to make it chocolate. I always have frozen banana slices on hand for these kinds of treats. I also used fewer ice cubes. 

It's creamy, delicious and filling.  This makes 2 servings. 

Enjoy soon!

(hover over photo to pin)

CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BANANA PROTEIN SMOOTHIE

  • 2 lg. overripe bananas, sliced and frozen
  • 1 c. almond (or coconut) milk (or more if desired for consistency)
  • 1/4 (heaping) c. (natural) creamy peanut butter
  • 2 Tb. unsweetened protein powder
  • (or baking cocoa)
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 4 - 5 ice cubes

Yield: 2 servings

  • Add all ingredients to a blender and process until well pureed. Serve immediately.























Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly