Sunday, July 24, 2016

Crockpot Cheeseburger Meatballs

This is a super dish to fix in the heat of summer...and of course, all year long since the crockpot doesn't do much to heat up a kitchen. 

I'm always looking for quick - to - put - together dishes...and I try to avoid long ingredient lists.  

I am in love with all of Cris's dishes at Recipes that Crock. She uses Gooseberry Patch Cookbook recipes...and often times, adapts them to their own tastes. 

I sorta did that with her recipe...always love recipes using frozen meatballs that I've gotten on sale!!!!!!!!



The first time I made these, I just used all cheese/milk for the sauce.  The next time I made them I 'cut the cheese' (s'cuse me please=) and added a partial can of cream of chicken soup..a squirt of mustard, and we liked them a lot better than the first time around. 

Enjoy this easy meal - go run some errands while dinner is cooking.   

CROCKPOT CHEESEBURGER MEATBALLS

1 (12 ozs.) bag frozen meatballs
12 ozs. Velveeta cheese, cubed
1/4 c. ketchup
1/2 c. milk (or more)
squirt of mustard, optional 
1/2 soup can of cream of chicken soup
Optional: Cooked rice or pasta
Garnish: ketchup, mustard, pickles, etc. 

Place meatballs in slow cooker (I sprayed with non stick cooking spray). Place cheese on top; in medium bowl, combine ketchup, milk, (mustard) and soup. Stir well and pour over cheese. 

Cook on low for 3 - 4 hours, stirring occasionally

Serve over rice or pasta 

Linked to Meal Plan Monday
             Full Plate Thursday
         Weekend Potluck


ENJOY! 

You might also enjoy...





No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly