Friday, March 2, 2018

Easy Orange Creamsicle Pie (Filling is 3 Ingredients!)


Here's another "I was lost, but now I'm found" recipe from my files....

I made this years ago and lost my photo...and just found it again, so here you go....yay!!

You will thank me for sharing it with you because it's so easy and so tasty! 

I love that you can make this when you're visiting someone out of town...
with these simple ingredients you can't go wrong.  Just run to the store and you'll be set to stir and wait...that's the toughest part for sure. 

This is an awesome dessert at holiday time, but of course, it's fabulous any time during the year too! 

I love that it's made by hand too...no mixer needed.  Easy cleanup! 




(hover over photo to pin) 


ORANGE CREAMSICLE PIE

1 9" prepared graham cracker pie crust
1 can (14 ozs.) sweetened condensed milk (like Eagle Brand)
1 can (6 ozs.) orange juice concentrate, thawed
(may add a drop or two of red and yellow food coloring just for a brighter filling-
I did NOT use any)
1 tub (8 ozs.) frozen whipped topping, thawed 

In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk with orange juice concentrate. Add food coloring if desired and stir until blended. Fold in the whipped topping, stirring until smooth.  Pour into pie crust.  Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Slice and serve with more whipped topping if desired.

Linked to 
Weekend Potluck
Meal Plan Monday





Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly