Thursday, March 11, 2010

Caramel Apple Salad - MMM!

A favorite! It doesn't last long at my house...there have been times I took a bite, put the spoon in the sink...grab another spoon...put it in the sink...and another...and then laugh at myself cause I just couldn't stop 'tasting' this great dish!

A great dish to serve to company - as a salad or dessert!

                                                                        

Caramel Apple Salad



1 sm. pkg. sugar free instant butterscotch pudding (dry)
20 oz can crushed pineapple, slightly drained
4 apples, unpeeled and diced
1 8-oz. tub fat free cool whip, thawed
1/2 cup chopped peanuts



Stir pudding into pineapple and stir until blended well. Add apples and cool whip. Sprinkle with peanuts just before serving. (If you stir them in, they tend to soften - yuck!)

This is my ultimate Weight Watchers recipe - and it's so quick and easy too.



Weight Watchers points - 1/2 cup = 2 points

Linked to Foodie Friends Friday

1 comment :

  1. Oh be still my beating heart. This is just THE. BEST. STUFF. you make. =) I'm glad I only eat it when YOU make it... If I dared make it, oh I'm afraid...

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly