Sunday, July 1, 2012

Creamy Nutella Fruit Dip {2-ingredients}

I'm wild about EASY PEASY recipes and this is another one to add to my collection. 

After knowing I was going to make the patriotic berry kebobs, I wanted a dip to go along with it, and I saw this one right away. 

Nicole at Wonky Wonderful also linked this recipe to this last week's 
Weekend Potluck . Stop by and check out the many wonderful dishes linked there this last weekend.  I'm honored to be a co-host there with five other very lovely ladies. If you've not linked up before, please come by this next weekend and show us your stuff. 


And PU-LEEZE stop by and say hello to Nicole.  She has some great photos and a fun-to-read post about this 'recipe'. 

This recipe is kid-friendly and can be whipped up in less than a minute. 
NO.JOKE!

This is a healthier and not-so-sweet dip.

HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG ADDING NUTELLA TO ANYTHING???? 



If you ask me...it's simply impossible! *-* 


I do enjoy it by the spoonful.  And in things too, like this creamy smooth dip. 

This can hardly be considered a recipe as it's so easy with only TWO ingredients.  And you can easily make it without measuring! 

ENJOY!!!

And be sure to pop over and check out the patriotic berry kebobs at my other post today.  These two dishes are great together!

Some have said this isn't sweet enough...I've learned to add honey to it too, and it sweetens it right up. 

CREAMY NUTELLA DIP {YOGURT BASED} 
  Mix 1/2 cup of your favorite greek yogurt with 2 heaping tablespoons of Nutella.  
(I used vanilla yogurt...honey vanilla would be good also) 

Add a tablespoon or two of honey to sweeten it if desired...

Honestly - THAT'S IT! MMMM! 


Linked to  Mix it up Monday
Melt in your Mouth Monday
      Show me Whatcha Got Tuesday
        Whacha Whipped Up Wednesday
Thursday's Treasures
Foodie Friends Friday
Freedom Friday
Fit & Fabulous Friday
GBP Roundup - Quick & Easy
Weekend Potluck


8 comments :

  1. Marsh, this dip looks DIVINE!! I LOVE the pics too! Great job girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the mention & link. I'm glad you enjoyed the Nutella dip and your pictures look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dip is practically screaming my name. Like, I can literally hear it, and those gorgeous raspberries, calling me now. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since it has yogurt& fruit can I have it for breakfast? Thanks for sharing on Whatcha Whipped Up Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son would love this....He is a Nutella freak! Thank you for linking to Foodie Friends Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to just put nutella on my list, I have never tried it:( This looks so good that I must try it, I know my hubby would love it. Thank you for sharing this easy but yummy dish at Freedom Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter and I both love Nutella and would probably love this recipe just as much! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friend's Friday! Please come back next week and share another recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly