Where I share something worth sharing again....
These yummy potatoes are a MUST HAVE at our family meals. Mixing cooked diced potatoes with butter and velveeta...you can't go wrong. Topped with a corn flakes/butter topping - MMM! They can be made ahead also.
We are all SO grateful to have ya'll share in our parties! May your Thanksgiving
season be especially blessed!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Mama’s Cornbread Dressing by South Your Mouth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Poppy Seed Bundt Cake by This and That...Maggie’s Blog
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Crunch Cake by Hungry Couple
And, a personal favorite ~
Skinny Peppermint Mocha Frappe by Peanut Butter & Peppers
Your hostesses ~
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all SIX blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!