WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
When I share something worth sharing...again
This irresistible treat is one of my very favorites.
Only FIVE ingredients to whip up this amazing chocolate! bar.
(including a cake mix and a tub of coconut-pecan frosting!!)
What a great way to show someone you love them by mixing up this easy
and luscious dessert!
AND A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU TOO!
This is my very favorite holiday. May you enjoy a sweet day from beginning to end. I have never believed this special day was just for sweethearts. We all have someone beloved in our lives...Whether it's a parent or sibling, a cousin or friend - Take time to let someone know you love and care about them this holiday.
On with the show....we are always excited to see what kind of awesome creations you bring to our table. We extend a warm welcome to you all, whether you're a newcomer, or have been sharing at our table for some time, please know we are very happy you're here today!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Rhonda Rolls by On The Home Front
Valentine’s Swirl Cake by Julie’s Eats and Treats
And, a personal favorite ~
Baking & Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves
If you were featured this week, please remember to snag your Featured Button below....
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.