WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
Where I share something worth sharing...again!
These Chicken Squares rank among my most favorite chicken dishes! A cream cheese and chicken mixture wrapped up in crescent rolls....OH MY!
JUST GOTTA TELL YOU....This is an exciting anniversary day here at The Better Baker!
One year ago this weekend I 'expanded' my foodie journey (not to mention waistline!) when I joined the special gals here at Weekend Potluck. It's been an exciting ride and I am thrilled & blessed because of the sweet friendships we've built...and the awesome recipes we've been introduced to.
Thank you all for being a very special part of this weekly linky party!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Peach Crunch Cake by Walking On Sunshine
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Chicken Alfredo Casserole by Mommy’s Kitchen
Mini Rolo Cheesecakes with Pretzel Crust by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
And, a personal favorite ~
If you were featured this week, please don't forget to grab your Featured button below...
Your hostesses ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!