Where I share something worth sharing...again...
Springtime brings fresh rhubarb...
This pie is fabulous...crunchy crust topping and oh so tasty!
Before we head into the party, I just want to remind you to please link back to the party....ON YOUR POST ITSELF.
Sadly, last week's 'most clicks' didn't do that and so they couldn't be featured. =(
If you care to be featured at all, it's important to follow the instructions.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Bacon Double Cheeseburger Pockets by Ginger Bakes
Cherry Blueberry Pie by Noshing with the Nolands
And, a personal favorite ~
Monkey Bread Peach Cobbler with Almond Streusel by Recipes for My Boys
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Mommy Time Party ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.