WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!!
This dreamy dessert has been a family favorite for years. We've enjoyed it for many birthdays as this is a fudgy cake & ice cream all in one pan....fantastic!
Keeps in the freezer for up to 3 weeks...if it lasts that long!.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Killer 7-Up Biscuits by The Better Baker
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Pineapple Au Gratin by Five Heart Home
White Chocolate Raspberry Blonde Bars by Will Cook for Smiles
And, a personal favorite ~
Zucchini - 15 minute Montreal style by Scrumptilicious 4 You
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video Please use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!