WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!!
Do hope you enjoyed a great holiday week and are excited about the fact that fall is 'falling'....I sure have been loving these temps (low 70's) this week in NW Ohio....perfect weather I think.
Where I share something worth sharing...again
Guess it's time we think about turning those ovens back on again, huh? This is definitely my favorite season and I'm excited to share fall recipes in the coming weeks.
This yummy cake begins with a cake mix...stir in yogurt and other yummy ingredients - top with cream cheese frosting. Gotta love it!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Fresh Corn Fritters by The Cozy Little Kitchen
Recipes that caught our attention ~
French Fry Hot Dish by Julie’s Eats & Treats
No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake by Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves
And, a personal favorite ~
Salted Caramel Cupcake by Simplified Saving
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!