WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
We love having you party with us!! Last week's party was
a big one...let's see if we can do it again!!
When I share something worth sharing...again
This wonderful bread is a special way to use up your abundance of squash.
And a great way to get veggies into your family...even in a sneaky way.
Delicious & moist! *-*
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Fiesta Ranch Chicken by Eat Cake For Dinner
Homemade Butterfingers by Recipes For My Boys
And a personal favorite ~
Chicken Enchilada Puffs by The Home Heart
Your hostesses ~
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video. Please use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!