We're so happy you're here and welcome you to our virtual table! Can't wait to see what you've been cooking up this week!
When I share something worth sharing...again...
After a sugar laden week, I thought we should lighten
things up a bit and enjoy some of this tasty 'lighter' soup
that's oh so yummy and a hit at this blog!
Before we head over to the party, we wanted you to know our Fall Favorites cookbook is available,
for only $3.99 using the coupon code below. Lots of YUM there!
60 Delicious Fall Recipes along with photos of each!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Lazy Day Cobbler by The Better Baker
(Thank you all!!!=)
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Hot Onion and Cheese Dip by Real Housemoms
Slow Cooker Apple Pork Loin by The Kitchen is My Playground
And, a personal favorite ~
Mini Pizza Bundles by Everyday Mom's Meals
Your hostesses ~
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video. Please use a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!