WELCOME TO THE HOLIDAY 'ISSUE' OF WEEKEND POTLUCK!!!
We are so happy you're here and are excited to see what you'll be bringing, but know...
We are all taking a break from blogging next week, but WP will return on Friday, January 3, 2014!!
Trust you'll enjoy a fabulous Christmas week with those you love most!
What a wonderful way to enjoy turkey leftovers!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Millionaire Fudge by Cooking with K
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Holly Jolly Fudge by With a Blast
Homemade Hot Chocolate by Kathy’s Kitchen Table
And, a personal favorite ~
Slow Cooker Pecan Sticky Buns by The Shady Porch
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video. Please use a direct link within your post.