Thursday, January 30, 2014

Looking Ahead...

Hello Dear Foodie Friends & Fans...

Just wanted to give you a 'heads up' to what's happening now in The Better Baker world. 

My sweet, 100% disabled hubby and I are heading to warmer temps for several weeks. (We hit the road this morning).  Hubby can't seem to get warm...he's cold from the inside out..and with all of his health issues, we are blessed that we're able to head South and enjoy some needed sunshine. 

I will have my laptop, so I will still be doing blogging, but am going to enjoy a slower pace for a little while.  

I have some guest posts lined up, and am very excited about those, and
hope you will be too.  

 I will still be posting recipes at Facebook too, so just in case you don't follow me there, you can find me here..

Will be thinking of & missing you all...



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly