When I share something worth sharing...again...
This simple and creamy fruit dip is a winner with everyone who tries it.
Perfect for summertime parties...(Sugar free option)
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Cheeseburger Quesadillas by Of The Hearth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Strawberry Pretzel Bars by Life With The Crust Off
Revolutionary Mac and Cheese by Sugar Cookies to Peterbilts
And, a personal favorite ~
Onion Straws by Coffee With Us 3
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video Please use a direct link within your post.