WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
Always happy to have you here!
Where I share something worth sharing...again..
This tasty spread is wonderful on bagels or crackers...I don't even care for cucumbers, but I can't stop eating this creamy stuff! Simple too!
The recipe with the most clicks (and a link back) was ~
Sloppy Joe Macaroni & Cheese by Of the Hearth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Hasselback Chicken with Spinach and Pepper Jack by Gluten Free with Southern Charm
Taco Bake by Goodeness Gracious
And, a personal favorite ~
Strawberry & Cream Scones (Gluten Free) by What the Fork Food Blog
Your hostesses ~
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional videoPlease use a direct link within your post.